Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Summer Holiday Adventure!

Well hello all! As promised it is August, and I am back. Last time I posted in July I said that I would be on Summer holiday, and boy was I ever! I left on July 26 with two of my good friends here in Mito for Thailand! There were three of us adventurous travelers all together, packed in only a 40kg backpack each for 10 days off on a journey! We flew back in to Japan yesterday August 5 and are now trying to catch up on all the latest news of the world. It was quite nice to be away from news and cell phones for a few days! We should all try it more often! So here is the quick run down on the trip, but I will post more later. As I said we left on July 26 and flew directly into Bangkok. We stayed in Bangkok until Wed. July 30 and then we were off to Koh Chang island for the remainder of our holiday! The island was absolutely gorgeous and so relaxing! I don't know that I would put Bangkok into the relaxing category, but it had some fascinating things and places to see. If you want people watching...Bangkok is the place to go! Oh my goodness! Anyway, I am going to put up some pictures so you can be looking at those. I will post more stories later as I have time to sit down and write.

One more thought. No matter where we are at in life, whether it be a ditch or a mountain the Lord is good and faithful to rescue us. Remember to slow down enough to look for Him before the brakes get put on for you.

Sayonara for now!
Elaina

No comments: