Friday, July 25, 2008

Jump for Joy (and relief)!!


Well, yesterday I accomplished a huge feat (in my book anyway). I took my Japanese Drivers' License test yesterday. I was very nervous, because if I failed (which is the most common outcome) I would be without transportation for yet another month. The good news is is that I passed on my first try yesterday! I had to take a written and driving test and I passed both. I am putting a picture of my license on here, just because I want to! The picture cracks me up because I was smiling as wide as the Grand Canyon, but she was like "no smile." I said ok, but I don't have a good "no smile" picture face. So here's what it got me! Now that I have that finished up I am truly ready to enjoy summer holiday! Oh and I learned something last night from Matt. The green stripe on there means that I passed on the first time. This is quite a big deal...so naturally I was/am excited!

Happy Summertime to All!

Sayonara for now!
Elaina

2 comments:

amy nickerson said...

CONGRATS!!! So, I guess you could say that you earned your stripes :) That picture looks grrrrrrrreat, too...I didn't even notice your expressionless face :)

Krista said...

Congrats! I can't believe you couldn't smile. I'm pretty sure I would have started to laugh had I been asked to make a serious face. Oh...and I had no idea your middle name was Covalt? It's nice to learn new things about my friends. haha.