Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Blog Updated

Hello to all! I don't know if you noticed or not (hopefully you did), but both The Mito Cafe blog as well as the The Mito Photoshop blog have changed looks! As I have mentioned, probably too many times, I have recently started trying to learn more and more about photography. As a part of my research and learning in photography I have been reading and looking at a lot of peoples websites and blogs. Well, as a result, it made me want to make mine look a bit more professional. I don't think that I am there yet, but I keep finding more and more things to do. I have been learning a lot about different coding (which I didn't know anything about) and gadgets, etc that I can do to enhance my blogs. So, to make a long story short, if you have any suggestions or ideas for my blogs please email me and let me know! It is a slow process to learn, but I am really enjoying it. I am also working on a photography website that, I hope, will be somewhere that I can have a bit more of a professional looking portfolio for my work in the future. I am no where near a professional, but I hope to learn more and just have this as a fun hobby that hopefully I get better at as I go along! The Mito Photoshop will remain a place where I put up pictures of my time as I travel.

I must put a thank you on here as well. I have received some great advice and wise words from the Woody's on my pictures, so thank you! I don't get to say it enough, but it's always welcome and a big help!

Remember any blog suggestions or questions can be sent to ecs85@cox.net!

Sayonara for now!
Elaina

1 comment:

amy nickerson said...

Hey great job! Saw your pictures and they're impressive! Looks like we have another hobby in common :) I've uploaded loads of pics from Honduras on my flickr site. You should check it out! I'm even making a book of some of the pictures...