Friday, August 17, 2007

The Latest and Greatest!

Well, this road with all of the twists, turns, speed bumps, stop signs and green lights is now starting to come out of the trees. I am beginning to see a glimpse of light. That's right! I have a Visa update.

Finally, I feel as though we are making progress. I received an e-mail today from Lily and my boss went to Tokyo to find out what is going on with my Visa. They said that they (Lily Academy) will be receiving it in the mail sometime next week! Hopefully, this is true. My school wants to try and have me there by Sep. 1! September 1, yes...that is 2 weeks away! It is going to be a VERY tight squeeze, but we will see how it goes. I will be busting it for the next couple of days calling consulates in different cities to find out some information. After I receive my papers from Lily I have to get it to a Japanese Consulate here in the States to get my official Visa stamp on my passport. That is going to be the interesting part about the next two weeks. Well, not the only interesting part, but one of the more challenging things. I am going to be booking my flight and such and as soon as I have an official leave date I will certainly post it. My guess, will be the 1st week of September.

I feel like a weight has been lifted, but now I am really having to get going!!! I have a lot done, but have a lot to do as well. I am so very excited for this journey to begin! I did have an address, but it has changed so I will post my official address as soon as I know it. Again, I will update this as I know more.

By the way, I don't know how many people read this but my cell phone will be turned off as of the 20th (this Monday). If you need to reach me until I leave you can call my parents house. 405-286-1329. My email is always a good way to reach me as well! ecs85@cox.net

No comments: