Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Latest Non-Update

Well I keep getting asked to give updates, so here you go!

Basically, in a nutshell, I don't have any really new information. I am still waiting on my visa. However, my school is getting as impatient with the Japanese government as I am. On Thursday my rep and one of the principals at Lily Academy (my school) are going down to Tokyo to the immigration office to see if they can get it pushed through. Hopefully, it will be a success and I will be getting my visa soon!

Other than that, as most of you know, I really don't have any other news. As my good friend Lindsay said, I sit around and wait for my visa. Yes, its sad but true, my life is consumed with waiting for my visa. Hopefully I will be able to get more of a life soon!

That is all for now, but I will update on Thursdayish when I know more.

No comments: