Monday, August 20, 2007

Sorting, sorting and finally packing.

Well, I am finally pushed to the point of getting ready to pack. Yes...this is a good thing! Actually, its a GREAT thing! I will be leaving in the next 2-3 weeks. I spend my Sunday afternoon sorting through all of my stuff to try and pick out more exactly what I am taking, what I am leaving at home and what my family will be shipping to me later. This wasn't as painful as I first thought it would be, but I'm realizing more and more how little I will be able to take. I can't even imagine some of my friends who are big shoppers trying to pack so little. I'm glad that I am not a shopper! Anyway, this is the update for the weekend. As soon as I find out my exact flight schedule I will post it. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Krista said...

ML called me this morning and said he thought you were heading over there soon. How exciting for you! I'm sure you're busy with everything but I want to at least stop by and say goodbye to you before you leave.