Saturday, March 21, 2009

Last Weekend

Well, this is my last weekend in Japan. It's definitely bitter sweet, but all good things must come to an end right? Speaking of endings, I sold my scooter today. It was sad to let him go, but Pete did his job well! I have a rental car for my remaining days while in town so I can get all of my final errands run a bit easier. Things are starting to shape up here. I am done with school and am now officially on break (ie packing). I have one final goodbye party on the 26th and then I fly out on the 27th for the States. Please pray for all of us here in Mito that are leaving, as we finish up our time here and head home.

I will try to post one final goodbye post from Japan before I leave.

Sayonara for now!
Elaina

1 comment:

OK Chick said...

Ahh I'm sad you are leaving, I can't imagine how you feel. Have a great last week and enjoy everything. I'll be excited to see you in a couple weeks.