Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Finale

Well, my family and friends, my time has come to an end. This will be my final blog from the Land of the Rising Sun. I can't really express to you what I am feeling right now, because to be honest, I don't quite have a grasp on it yet. However, I do know one feeling, and that is blessed. I have been blessed beyond measure! My time here has been filled with excitement, fear, joy, tears, love and memories that will last me a lifetime! Moreover, I have come to see myself and know myself in a different light than ever before. I am absolutely convinced that God designed this experience specifically for me. I am honored and humbled to have been able to be on this journey, and to have been able to share it with you. I pray that my being here has not only changed me, but that I have been a light to those around me here.

Thank you to my family and friends who have prayed for me, supported me and loved me enough to let me come here. While I look forward to the next adventure that God has in store for me, I will greatly miss this place that I have come to know as home, even if only for a short while. Thank you all for keeping up with me and joining me on my journey of a lifetime!

For the final time...Sayonara for now!

Elaina

No comments: