Monday, February 16, 2009

Beginning of the End

Well my friends my time is coming to a close and in a hurry. As you can imagine, I have mixed feelings about leaving. I started to clean and sort my apartment yesterday and that is definitely one of the bad things about leaving. ha! I like to be a last minute packer, but I can't afford to do that over here so I am trying to get motivated too get it done early.

I thought I would take a minute to let everyone in on my plans for the next few months when I return. I fly out of Japan at the end of March and fly to New York where my sister and I will meet up to have a week of fun in the Big Apple! We are both really excited about this and can't wait to have some fun! We will get back in to Oklahoma the first week of April and then I will have a couple of months in and around Oklahoma. I'm beginning to realize how busy April and May will be! Yikes! Starting in June I will be in Wyoming, where I got hired to work on a ranch up there. I am very excited about this and am really looking forward to this next adventure!

That is the update on the plans for now. The next few months are going to be a whirlwind, but a lot of fun too. Please keep me and the other English teachers in the area in your prayers as we plan and prepare to return home. I will try to fill you in on things as they happen in the next month or so, but I'm not sure how much time I will have to sit down and blog. I will do my best though!

Sayonara for now!
Elaina

No comments: