Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hiatus...

Hello to all. I'm sure many of you have just stopped looking at my blog due to the lack of posting. I do apologize. For some reason, I have just been in the "non-blogging" mood. I guess after awhile I just had to take a hiatus. I am actually still in the non-blogging mood, but I feel bad that people do want to know what is going on in life so I will try and do a quick update.

Since the last time that I blogged, it has turned fall. The weather has been amazing and I am loving it. You won't be hearing any complaints from me...that is for sure! Ok...at least about the weather anyway. Honestly, I really don't have anything to complain about at all, so you are in luck! If you remember back to last year, this is the season for Undokai's. Undokai means sports festival. I had one at both of my schools, and they were fun. It was definitely different this year for me that I know everyone and actually have a relationship there! At Mito, I was in the teachers' dance. Yes, you read that right, and no...I repeat NO there will not be any video provided!! Sorry to those of you that had your hopes up...ok...I lied..I'm not sorry at all. Anyway, so the undokai's are finished (thank goodness). That season is very busy and stressful and I was about to start slipping some ridolin in the teachers' drinks if they didn't calm down! Thankfully it did not come to that. Now, in October, it is picnic season! This week I went to the Aquarium twice (once with each school), and for the next two weeks I will have 2 outings each week. One of those will be the Tokyo Zoo again! Well, that is pretty much the update until now.

I will try to get pictures up soon. I can already hear and picture the moans and eyes rolling. I know I know...I am seriously behind in the picture department! I will do my best to get it all updated soon!!!!!!

For now, I must go, but please stick with me and I will write as often as I can. I hope all is well where ever you are!

Sayonara for now!
Elaina

No comments: