Friday, June 27, 2008

My Current Music Choice

I have decided to add a feature to my blog. I have long been a fan of music, and since moving here my love for music has only increased. My horizons have been broadened and stretched. I decided to add this feature so that I can share with you the music I am currently listening to. I personally believe that music can tell a lot about what mood or place a person is in. I know that it does with me. I hope that you enjoy the music choices that I put on here. I will try to put a wide selection, yes, including some Japanese music on here. The controls are on the right, so that you can turn it down, pause it or whatever you might like to do. If you want to know more information on what is playing please let me know.

Sayonara for now!
Elaina

No comments: