Friday, May 9, 2008

Earthquake

Hello all!

I have been messaged by some people that heard about the earthquake here on Thursday morning.  Yes, we did have an earthquake, but there was no damage and no danger.  Its kind of interesting, but we have earthquakes all the time actually.  Granted, they aren't usually that big, but I am used to them at this point.  This particular string of earthquakes started about 12:30 am and went all night long.  The largest earthquake hit here in Mito at 6.7 on the Richter scale.  Again, no danger and no damage!  I guess I like to live in mother natures weird areas!  ha ha  Oklahoma has the tornadoes and Japan has the earthquakes!  What can I say...I like adventure!  So for those who have asked and checked on me thanks for your thoughts.  All is well here! 

Sayonara for now!
Elaina

No comments: