Saturday, September 1, 2007

Goodbyes

Well as was expected, the goodbyes have begun. It has been a long time coming and now that I am leaving in 3 days, they are becoming more real. I have enjoyed so very much, getting to spend time with family and friends. Some are harder than others, but all are bitter sweet. Although I know that this is not forever, it is hard to say goodbye to people that I will not see for a very long time. I have been so blessed to have family around me and stand by me in my decision to move to Japan. I know that this is not only a change for me, but also for my family. I pray that God will use me in this time to show other people His love and take me to wherever He leads me. I appreciate all of the love that has been shown to me so abundantly and I pray that I will make my family and friends proud. Obviously, in the next couple of days I will be very busy packing and finishing up. My connection will be very spotty for the first bit over in Mito, but I will update as soon as I possibly can! I thank you for the continued prayers for me and my family in this new journey.

Sayonara!

P.S. Go Pokes!

No comments: