Monday, May 7, 2007

Packing up the house!

Well my lease is up at the end of May and so that means that I am now packing up the house! It is a bit more difficult this time since I am going to be moving to Japan. However, I am very happy to oblige! As I go through more of my house, I am finding out that I have WAY too much stuff!!! It is ridiculous how much stuff I have! I am very excited to get to sort through and get rid of what I have thought were necessities in the past. I know that sounds weird, but it is just so easy to get caught up in having to buy more material things all of the time. I am looking forward to being able to live a simpler life style. I heard today that I should be receiving paperwork on my visa application, etc in the next few days. I am looking forward to getting that process started. The sooner I get that started/finished, the sooner I get to move to Japan. It looks as of right now that it will be late June. Nothing is definate right now though! Once again, as I know more I will add to my blog. For now, I am going to sign off and go do some more packing!

Sayonara!

1 comment:

Kendon Murrell said...

Funny - I felt the same way! We Americans totally accumulate way too many material possessions. You'll still get some things like that in Japan, but for the most part - it's the simple life you imagine it will be.