Sunday, May 13, 2007

Final Soccer Game...for now!

Well...tonight is my final soccer game with The Cochran Express! Yes, it is bitter sweet! It is my final game because I am moving to Japan (that's the sweet part), but I will be walking away from the soccer field (that's the bitter part). You know...I make this sound like I have been on the pro circuit or something! Ha Ha! No, its not a pro circuit, only semi-pro! Ok, not semi-pro either, but I definitely have fun! So as for me and my soccer career, this is the end....for now! Who knows..maybe I could get recruited to a pro soccer team in Japan? Nah...I think I will retire my jersey to my personal hall of...not sure what hall it will be, but I will find one! Its been fun!

2 comments:

amy nickerson said...

You looked like you needed someone to comment on your blog...since no one has yet!!! Oh and you know what's also fun...posting pictures! You should try it sometime. It'll get you ready for Japan :)

Kendon Murrell said...

Okay, so I think maybe you'll be excited about this... Every Sunday night a whole bunch of us foreigners (i.e. Americans, Australians, Canadians, etc) get together for a big, rousing game of - you ready? - soccer!!! Bring your soccer shorts. We won't take 'no' for an answer.