Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Sincerest Apologies

Well, I must say that I am sorry that it has been so long since I have blogged. I took a hiatus for a bit, but I will try to better again.

So, hmm...where to begin?!? It is now February! I honestly can not believe how fast everything is flying by! I have been here 5 months this week and there are days that I feel like I just got here. It still feels surreal to some extent! This portion of the school year is very hectic! The school year ends in March here so we are getting ready for many end of the year ceremonies. Its an exciting time of year! I am looking forward to Spring around the corner. I like cold weather, don't get me wrong, but I don't enjoy it quite as much on my scooter. We have had a couple of rounds of snow this winter, which is a big deal here! I am enjoying it! However, Spring is right around the corner which means fantastic scooter weather! We are going to be taking some scooter day trips! The Wild Piglets ride again! ha ha

Well, this is a short blog for now, but I will write again soon. Again, I apologize for the brief hiatus, but I will do my best to keep up on here!

Have a good week!

Sayonara for now!
Elaina

1 comment:

Krista said...

Has it really been 5 months? Time sure does fly. I got an email from ML the other day and it sounds like life is busy over there. I enjoy hearing updates from time to time and am glad you're having fun.

Oh...I met your sister at church recently. She's really cool and I've enjoyed running into her from time to time.