Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Short Update

Ok, well it has been a couple of weeks since my last blog, but there really hasn't been too much going on. However, for not too much going on...I am ALWAYS busy!

Let's see....here is the quick run down:

1. School: very busy with Winter Festival practice. The week before we leave for Winter holiday the kids will have a huge play/performance thing. They have been practicing very hard and have been really busy with that!

2. Church: We had Thanksgiving, and it was fabulous! Such good food! We are going to be caroling, but I am unable to go due to work. That is ok because I sing to the kids at school all the time. They might not consider it singing, but I personally think it is lovely!

3. Japanese Class: Well this is moving right along. It is starting to come together more and more. I study every day (usually), and am working very hard to use what I learn daily. I am really enjoying this part of the learning experience. It is quite a challenge!

4. Travel Plans: So I will not be home for Christmas, but never fear I do have Christmas plans! I will be spending the day with friends (the ones who are staying) here, and the next day will leave for holiday. Two of my friends and I will be traveling all throughout Japan for almost 2 weeks. Hiroshima, Fukuoka (on southern island), Osaka (New Years Eve), Kyoto and Nara. We are taking the Shinkansen (bullet train) so I am very excited!

I think that is the update for now. Nothing too much new, but just a quick update!

Sayonara for now!
Elaina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you get to do to hiroshima?! so jealous!